I am a freelance Graphic Designer based in Sunny Bournemouth, UK.
MY NAME'S MICHAEL
Nice to meet you. I have been working on graphic design projects for over a decade now, specialising in taking the visual identity of small businesses to the next level. I take a lot of pride in creating eye catching, thoughtful designs.
I graduated from Brunel University with first-class honours in BA Industrial Design & Technology. My experience is diverse, having spent several years working as a Product Designer & Engineer alongside my graphic work. Providing me with the eye for detail and precision that is not only required to make things work physically, but visually too.
Away from the design world I am a self-proclaimed football expert, either playing or talking about it (far too much).
My process is thorough and methodical. All projects have unique requirements and I adapt accordingly, but to ensure the best outcome, I generally follow this summarised process:
- Brief - Discuss and define, refine and define again (repeat if required).
- Investigation - Explore all possible directions the design could take.
- Initial Ideas - Review the first ideas with the client and/or customers.
- Develop - Progress preferred concepts. Contact with client throughout.
- Present - Present final design to client for review, final refinements.
- Deliver - Final deliverables supplied to ecstatic client.